Learning paths and collections
Learning paths are curated collections of courses covering a specific skill or topic. Browse the following learning paths exploring different equality and inclusion themes.
- Allyship and Anti-Racism - This pathway looks at the foundational skills of mindset, communication, and advocacy that you need to be an effective ally and champion for anti-racism in the organisation.
- Celebrating International Women's Day - A collection of courses highlighted by LinkedIn Learning that support the skills needed for a progressive and diverse workplace.
- Disability and Wellbeing in the Workplace - A collection to support workers with disabilities, managing anxiety, wellbeing and depression in the workplace.
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging - A pathway through unconscious bias, confronting bias, bystander training and inclusive conversations.
- LGBT+ in the Workplace - This is a collection covering the benefits of your identity, succeeding as an LGBT+ professional and connecting with others.
- Neuro-diversity in the Workplace - A collection defining neuro-diversity and the spectrum of neuro-diversity, and hiring and supporting neuro-diversity in the workplace.
The following are additional courses which look at inclusive leadership, digital accessibility and cultural competence and inclusion:
When watching these courses and collections please be aware that some of the content will be US specific, for example in terms of any legal aspects discussed.