Equality & Inclusion content on LinkedIn Learning
Learning paths and collections
Learning paths are curated collections of courses covering a specific skill or topic. Browse the following learning paths exploring different equality and inclusion themes.
- Allyship and Anti-Racism - This pathway looks at the foundational skills of mindset, communication, and advocacy that you need to be an effective ally and champion for anti-racism in the organisation.
- Celebrating International Women's Day - A collection of courses highlighted by LinkedIn Learning that support the skills needed for a progressive and diverse workplace.
- Disability and Wellbeing in the Workplace - A collection to support workers with disabilities, managing anxiety, wellbeing and depression in the workplace.
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging - A pathway through unconscious bias, confronting bias, bystander training and inclusive conversations.
- LGBT+ in the Workplace - This is a collection covering the benefits of your identity, succeeding as an LGBT+ professional and connecting with others.
- Neuro-diversity in the Workplace - A collection defining neuro-diversity and the spectrum of neuro-diversity, and hiring and supporting neuro-diversity in the workplace.
The following are additional courses which look at inclusive leadership, digital accessibility and cultural competence and inclusion:
When watching these courses and collections please be aware that some of the content will be US specific, for example in terms of any legal aspects discussed.
Please see, introduction to LinkedIn Learning at Leeds and IT guidance on accessing LinkedIn Learning to access and get the most out of LinkedIn Learning.