Self-awareness underpins sound emotional intelligence and all our other behaviours. Self-awareness allows us to discover and capitalise on our strengths, build positive working relationships, enhance our capacity for curiosity required to ask those new questions that will further develop our excellence behaviours.
- Managers and Leaders Toolkit – Self-awareness raising collection on LinkedIn Learning
- Developing Self-Awareness course on LinkedIn Learning
- Emotional Intelligence – The Learning Curve (podcast) – Episode 1 – Conscious Leadership Characteristics with Nicky Pharaoh
- Emotional Intelligence – The Learning Curve (podcast) – Episode 5 – Emotional Intelligence with Clive Steeper
- How self-aware are you? How do you know?
- How is it that ‘we’ are generally self-aware, and yet ‘they’ never are?
- What is emotional intelligence? And how much do you have?
- Is there a good correlation between your self-awareness, emotional intelligence and behaviour? How do you know?
- Does our level of self-awareness make any difference as a leader or manager?
- What else can you do to raise your self-awareness?
Webpage last updated: 28/03/22 | Maintained by the LPP Team