This course has been designed for participants to gain a broader understanding of recruitment best practice. It is both informative and fun and gives people the opportunity to engage, throughout the course.
Aims of the Course are:
- Ensure consistency and objectivity in selection
- Develop and enhance interviewer skills
- Learn how to question and evaluate a candidate’s suitability for a position
- Understand your role and contribution to the recruitment process
- Promote best practice
- Ensure equal opportunities
- Always consider the candidate’s experience
- Enjoy it!
- Wednesday 20 July 2022, 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Location: Online Zoom meeting
- Facilitator: Nathalie Maxwell
Webpage last updated: 27/05/22 | Maintained by the LPP Team